Saturday, July 30, 2011

Weekly Tally

So, I'm definitely going to participate in my friend's holiday bazaar. Just a 4x1 shelf, though, not a full booth, seeing as how I have a full-time job, a family, a life, some freelance gigs, and November (month bazaar opens) is National Novel Writing Month.

Plus crocheting little tiny things, one of my favorite ways to pass the time, is more time consuming than stringing beads...

So, this week I bumped up production a little, to the detriment of getting any reading or housework done, but, oh well!

Total stuff added to the "For Sale" stash:

-- 8 sets of wine charms (2 sets of 8, 2 sets of 6, 4 sets of 4)
-- 3 scarves
-- 3 necklaces

Wow. It felt like more before I made a list. Now I'm glad I did so I don't get too complacent. No pics for now, it's dark outside :S

Off to make some earrings!

No comments:

Post a Comment