Saturday, August 6, 2011

Tally Time!

Okay - so, a semi-productive week on this front, but a disaster on most others... Ever wonder if the universe is telling you something? Even though two different people told you this week that you should be selling your stuff? No? Just me then...

But I did get a few things done:

- 5 scarves
- 1 pair earrings
- 1 wire-wrapped stone pendant
- 1 set (of 4) wine charms
- 2 necklace/earring sets

I'm trying to do more with the jewelry, but now that I have a probable venue (pal is learning all the ins and outs of retail, utils, insurance, etc., and it's not as definite, sadly, as it was a week ago -- she's meeting with the owner of the location this weekend so I hope to know more next week) my ideas have dried up. No pressure (ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment